- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and older. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its Agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Any entry that does not meet these requirements will be deemed ineligible.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The competition will commence at 20:00pm on 28/06/2022 AEST. Entries close 23.59pm AEST on 28/07/2022 (the Promotion Period).
- The judging will be conducted at Office SCF06, Level 1, 8 Star Crescent, Docklands, Victoria 3008 at 9.05am AEST on 01/08/2022. The winner will be notified via the email address they’ve entered within 48 hours. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, participants must fill out the form with valid details [email, first and last name] answering the creative question: ‘’What is your favourite pair of Joode socks and why?’’
- The best one (1) entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win two (2) Joode gift packages, each containing of 30 pairs of Joode socks valued at $500 per box for them and a friend from https://joode.co/
Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including a creative response to the question statement shall be deemed invalid.
- There will be one (1) prize winner in total. This individual will win two (2) Joode gift packages containing of 30 pairs of Joode socks valued at $500 per box for them and a friend.
- The total prize pool value is AUD $1,000 RRP incl. GST, postage will be covered within Australia. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Feel Better Box and Joode fan pages on Facebook and Instagram is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, email address, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Feel Better Box 13/1 Commercial Road, Highett VIC 3194
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to 13/1 Commercial Road, Highett VIC 3194, Australia, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.